All goods are subject to the following conditions
- All goods shall remain the property of the seller (Trendco) until full payment has been received.
- Goods returned for crediting must be received by Trendco, in the same perfect condition with original packaging as supplied.
- A completed returns form (which is supplied with your order) must be returned with the goods. You may incur a 10% admin fee if the returns form is not completed or missing.
- All goods for return must be back within 28 days of the invoice date in order to receive a refund.
- If all goods on the order are returned, a full refund including postage is given. If one or more items are kept by the buyer, no refund on postage is given.
- Trendco must receive notification by phone to let the customer services at Head Office know within 48 hours of receiving the goods of any damage to/or shortage concerning any consignment.
- Whilst every effort shall be made to despatch goods on the date requested Trendco shall not accept liability for any delay in the delivery of such goods.
- All stated or implied conditions of warranties, statutory or otherwise, not expressly included in these conditions of sale are excluded.
- All sales shall be subject to Trendco's right to cancel under extreme circumstances including war, riots or insurrection, actions of governments, revocation of export and/or import licences, strikes and force majeure.
- No variation in the conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the seller.
- English law shall govern the agreement between the parties.
All Trendco goods have a product warranty and are covered under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Please click on the link for more information http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-rights-act.
If you believe that there is a fault with your Trendco product, please contact us as soon as possible on 01273 774977 to discuss your query with a member of our customer service or send back the wig/hairpiece in question accompanied by a covering letter for inspection by our experienced technicians. Inspection can take up to 7 days and you will be contacted via your details left in your covering letter. Trendco accepts no responsibility for goods damaged due to customer abuse or neglect.
Customers who qualify for VAT Exemption and have indicated this in their account details at Checkout or on the My Account page on this website, must provide full details of their condition and doctor in their Account details as requested when registering or updating your account details on this website.
You also undertake the following legal declaration, inserting your details you provided in your account information:
Declaration for V.A.T. FREE goods and services supplied to persons suffering from Alopecia (Totalis and Areata), Post-Operative Hair Loss and Chemotherapy treatment as permitted under GROUP 14 of Schedule 5 of the Value Added Tax Act 1983.
I, <First Name, Last Name>
of <Delivery Address>
declare that I qualify for VAT FREE supplies by reason of the following medical condition: <Condition>
The name and address of my G.P/Consultant is:
<Your GP Name>
<Your GP Address>
and that I am receiving from
Trendco Hair Supplies
114/116 Western Road
Hove, BN3 1DD
the goods ordered as per the Orders stored on this website.
If any of the above is not followed, Trendco reserve the right to deduct 10% administration fee to recover its costs of handling returned goods.
Salon Purchases - Terms of Supply
If you have purchased from one of our salons, refunds or exchanges are not offered unless there is a manufacturing fault. Please be sure that you are happy with your purchase before leaving the salon. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you feel that you have a faulty item, please contact the salon that you purchased it from direct.
Other applicable terms
These Terms of Supply form part of our overall Terms & Conditions of Use, which also apply to your use of our site.
The Terms & Conditions of Use incorporate the following applicable terms:
- Our Disclaimer and Copyright Notice
The Disclaimer and Copyright Notice explains your use of the information on this Website.
- Terms of Supply
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms of Supply will apply to the sales.