Semi-permanent make-up is becoming more and more popular all over the world.
What is Semi-permanent Make-up?
Semi-permanent make-up, also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing is an innovative method of inserting small amounts of pigment into the dermal layer of the skin using a very thin needle making incredibly fine and accurate strokes in order to enhance or recreate features.
It is used to create:
- Perfect Eyebrow Shape by either using the Microblading technique or the Powdered-effect Eyebrow technique or a combination of the 2 techniques.
- Eyeliner for extra definition
- Lip liner to define shape
- Full lip colour which can enhance the appearance of fuller lips
Who Can Have Semi-permanent Procedure?
Procedures are suitable for all clientele, whether you want to enhance your eyebrows, alter your eyebrow shape, define your eyes or for someone experiencing either natural hair loss or hair loss due to medical conditions such as Alopecia.
Also, it is a great solution for people with over plucked or thinning eyebrows who has little time to apply make-up.
NB: If you are going through Chemotherapy and/or Radiotherapy treatments, please check with your GP first.
Semi-permanent Make-up Benefits
Individual eyebrow hairs can be imitated by using a fine needle hair stroke technique to enhance eyebrows (microblading) or the use of the powdered eyebrow effect if you prefer a fuller look. By adding eyeliner to the eye lids, it gives the illusion of thicker eyelashes and also adds definition to them. Lip Liner is perfect to define the lip shape and by adding full colour to enhance fuller looking lips whilst having a "lipstick" that lasts all day and every day without having to top up.
- All ages, sex and ethnicity can benefit from the application of the procedures whilst enjoying refined features
- It is smudge free and waterproof
- It can create a natural look without the need to use conventional make-up
- It saves time by not having to apply make-up such as eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, lip liner or lipstick
- It is long lasting
How Long Does it Last?
Semi-permanent make-up can last up to 3 years however to keep the results looking at their best, it is recommended that you undergo a top-up treatment every 12 months or so depending on your skin type, age, health, facial products used, environmental and individual factors (such as exposure to the sun) to keep the look fresh and complete.
Full Lip Colour - Before
Full Lip Colour - After
Eyebrow Microblading - Before
Eyebrow Microblading - After
Semi-Permanent Powder Eyebrows
1 hr 30 mins - 2 hrs
Semi-Permanent Eyeline & Eyelash Enhancements Top & Bottom
1 hr 10 mins
Semi-Permanent Lip Liner
1 hr 30 mins - 2 hrs
Semi-Permanent Full Lip Colour
2 hrs - 2 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Semi-permanent make-up is currently only available in our London Trendco Salon.