With 7 salons across the United Kingdom, an expanding digital presence and the introduction of the Aderans Hair Centre Total Hair Solution concept, there has never been a more exciting time to join us!
For information on current vacancies, keep an eye on the list below for updates.
Hair Stylist – Hair Replacement
Part time - 4 days/30 hours per week PERMANENT
Are you passionate about new challenges that can genuinely change people’s lives?
Would you like to work at the forefront of the hair replacement industry with a Company who is constantly developing advanced & innovative techniques, products and services?
As an Aderans Stylist in our prestigious Hove salon, your role will centre around private consultations with clients who have lost their hair due to alopecia, chemotherapy, radiotherapy or through naturally thinning hair loss.
You will demonstrate your love & passion for both hair replacement & people through fitting, cutting, colouring & styling wigs and hair systems for men, women & children. This is a profession that aims to boost the confidence of others & give them ‘their happy back’. Ultimately, you will uphold our world renowned reputation in the hair loss industry by offering exceptional technical services and outstanding client care.
So, if you are an exceptional Hair Stylist who already has experience in the hair loss sector or find yourself at a crossroads in your career but with so much more to give, why not join us on this exciting journey?
- Consistently delivering a 5* customer experience with exceptional client care skills
- Fitting, cutting, colouring & styling of wigs, hair systems and client’s own hair
- Delivering private consultations, tailoring the approach to meet individual needs of the client
- Promoting high quality after care products that educate your client so they can enhance the life span of their wigs & hair pieces
- Offers our stylish head wear collection as a fashionable alternative
- Competently informing clients about all in house and web-based services, products and offers
- Scheduling and confirming appointments via the salon CRM system, phone & e mail queries and salon WhatsApp, maintaining detailed and accurate client data records
- Supporting salon management with general office admin as and when required
- Hair stylist with NVQ qualifications level 2 & 3 as a minimum or equivalent
- Experience within the hair loss industry an advantage (but not essential)
- An experienced stylist; an all-rounder, with excellent cutting & colouring skills
- Barbering experience an advantage (but not essential)
- Clear DBS Certificate essential (dated within the last 3 years)
- A people person, first & foremost
- A born communicator, listens, supports & understands
- Positive, professional, warm & welcoming
- Thrives in a team dynamic through listening & contributing in equal measure
- Strong work ethic, with an ability to demonstrate empathy and discretion
- Demonstrates excellent technical skills and creative flair, remaining abreast of current industry trends
- Reliable & flexible, shows up for themselves, their team & their clients
- Self-managed, driven, with exceptional organisational skills
- Embraces a culture where we work ‘as a family’
- Starting salary negotiable depending on experience
- 30 hours/4 days Tuesday-Saturday availability, working 2 Saturdays maximum per month
(When a Saturday is worked, alternative day off would be Tuesday)
- Uncapped commission structure after completion of 3 months training
- Immediate start
- Full training provided
- Discretionary, monthly targeted bonus scheme
- Company sick pay
- Staff discount
- Company Health Care Cash Plan
- Employee Assistant Program dedicated to employee well-being
- Company social events
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off from 2024 (after 6 months)
Aderans prestigious and certificated in-house training:
- Ready to Wear Wigs Cutting, Styling, Tips & Tricks
- Advance to Human Hair Wigs & Hairpieces
- Men’s; Introduction to Hair Replacement
- Custom Made Education - bespoke wigs/hair pieces
- Cyberhair and V Hair – bespoke custom-made products
Data protection statement:
Your details may be used for recruitment purposes to contact you about this and other opportunities. We may also use your personal data provided via your application and or CV, to produce internal reports on information which may include number of applicants and to demonstrate equal opportunities. We will not pass your information on to third parties.
We form part of the world renowned Aderans Group founded in 1968 with operations across Asia, America and Europe. The Aderans Group is a global leading provider of total hair loss solutions and at the forefront of research and development in the market, providing the latest most advanced innovations in hair replacement technology.
With 7 retail salons nationwide, 800 wholesale customers and a successful e-commerce we are one of the leading suppliers and specialists in total hair solution in the UK
Through the sheer dedication and understanding on hair, beauty and health we strive to make customers look and feel their best. Our motto - to fill the globe with smiles.