Upon Reopening, Here's Our COVID-19 Salon Guidelines
Aderans UK (Trendco) salons are Barbicide fully equipped and committed to keeping you healthy and safe. As a company we have always prided ourselves on providing a safe and comfortable space for our customers but have taken precautions very seriously since re-opening our doors on a strictly appointment-only basis.
- When arriving for your appointment, we will immediately conduct temperature checks and a screening questionnaire. This is the same as our employees, who partake in this when arriving for work.
- We clean work stations between each customer to ensure a high level of prevention from any previous contamination.
- Our salon team have been fully equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gloves, masks, face shields, and disposable work aprons or capes.
- All customers who enter our premises are required to do so with a Mask, using the sanitiser and disposable gloves provided.
- Our staff are required to keep an adequate distance, making allowances to do so by creating one-way systems around the premises wherever possible.
- Details are stored securely of those who enter our salon, so should anybody working within or visiting our premises test positive for COVID-19 we can perform the adequate procedures to ensure those who could have contact with this person may isolate.
- Aderans UK hold a strict "no work" policy for employees who show symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in proximity to someone who has.
- Unfortunately during this time we also must enforcing a "no guest" policy, which includes children, limiting the number of people who enter our salon at any time.
For a comprehensive look at what you can expect when we reopen please watch our video.