Human Hair Aftercare
Washing your Human Hair wig
- Place your human hair wig in a bowl of luke warm water.
- Apply T-Range Moisture Infusion Shampoo evenly and gently agitate the hair into a lather. (One shampoo is generally enough but if you want a through cleanse, repeat the shampoo process again.)
- Rinse the wig using tepid water until all traces of shampoo are removed. Never rinse the hair under a high pressured tap.
- Squeeze the excess water off the wig.
- Apply T-Range Moisture Infusion Conditioner evenly throughout. Work the conditioner into the hair and comb through carefully.
- Rinse the conditioner out with a spray of tepid water.
- Blot the excess water using a towel. Place the wig on a Polyhead or Collapsable Wig Stand. (Take great care at this stage to avoid running the teeth of a comb or brush through the knotted roots or foundation as the knots will have absorbed water, this expands and becomes looser when wet. This will revert when the hair becomes dry.)
For best results with your Trendco Human Hair wig
All Human hair wigs can be set using the following; Hairdryers, Curling Tongs, Hodded Dryers, Ceramic Irons and Heated Rollers.
We recommend that you use T-Range Human Hair products when styling your Human hair wig.
Should your wig need colouring, please seek professional advice!
All Human Hair wigs fade, this is due to sun and enviromental conditions!
Longer hair should always be brushed from the ends first!
Try the Advanced Search to search by wig dimensions