Fibre Hair Aftercare
Washing your Fibre Wig
- Before washing your wig, brush out all knots and tangles.
- Fill a hand bowl or sink with tepid water and a little T-Range Fibre Shampoo and gently agitate your wig or hairpiece back and forth in the water.
- Gently rinse off the shampoo leaving no traces of it in the wig or hairpiece. Apply some T-Range Softening Conditioner to help condition the fibre.
- Throughly rinse the conditioner out.
- Pat gently on a towel to remove excess water.
- Place wig on a Polyhead or Collapsable Wig Stand to dry naturally.
- When completely dry, spray with T-Range Soft N Sheen and style accordingly.
- For extra hold, apply some T-Range Holding Spray sparingly on piece.
- If worn daily, wash every 10 - 14 days otherwise once a month is ok.
For best results with your Fibre Wig
We recommend to get the most out of your fibre wig and to prolong the life of it you spray the fibre hair lightly with T-Range Soft N Sheen, gently remove any knots and tangles with your fingers before and after wearing.
Never use intense heat on your fibre wig, such as Hairdryers, Ceramic Irons, Curling Tongs - This WILL burn the fibres!
Avoid opening ovens whilst wearing your wig!
Never wash in hot water!
Fibre wigs need to be replaced more frequently. The continual wearing of a fibre wig will result in Friction Frizz especially if your wig is collar length or longer.
Fibre hair wigs can NEVER be coloured or bleached.